Why Work for RiseBoro?
We Provide Competitive Benefits
We listen to our HHAs to find out what is needed for success and then we deliver. RiseBoro HHAs receive benefits, support, and leadership to create the most positive work environment possible. All RiseBoro Home Health Aides (HHAs) receive competitive pay, health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedules, and 1199 SEIU benefits. And check out Enhanced Benefits to see even more benefits recently added!
We Are Mission Driven
Rise with us! Be part of an organization whose mission is to unleash the potential of communities to thrive, no matter the odds.
We Make an Impact
Not only do our HHAs have a significant positive impact on our homecare clients, but RiseBoro strives to have that same impact on the careers of our HHAs – providing each and every one with the tools to succeed and grow.
We Build Trust
RiseBoro has over 2,000 employees from the communities it serves, having built decades of trust within these communities as an employer and provider of essential services.
For Spanish, click here.
At RiseBoro we had discussions with our Home Health Aides and held focus groups to talk to you, and more importantly, to listen to you. We heard you, we know what you want, and we are working hard to deliver it in order to make RiseBoro Homecare the preferred employer for Home Health Aides
We are excited to announced enhanced benefits, support and leadership for our HHAs
Share this info with your friends!
- Commuter Benefit Plan (pre-tax benefit)
- HHAs may enroll in this plan which allows for pre- and post-tax contributions to an account for qualified mass transit and parking expenses, as defined by Section 132 of the Internal Revenue Code. Enrollment is ongoing throughout the year.
- Referral program
- Cash incentive for current employees after successful HHA referral
- One-month unlimited MetroCard to all new HHA hired
- Access to a discount marketplace (Working Advantage)
- All RiseBoro employees can take advantage of discounts on the goods and services you purchase. Through this program, you will be able to access savings and discounts on electronics, apparel, groceries, special events and more while helping support local businesses. Simply register by visiting the Working Advantage website and entering your RiseBoro email.
Support & Safety
- Enhanced Training
- Scrubs: Branded scrubs are provided + the opportunity to purchase additional scrubs at cost
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Dedicated safety team to manage COVID and other safety related concerns
- Strong and supportive leadership team with decades of experience in the healthcare industry
For Spanish, click here.
At RiseBoro Homecare, we believe that our team members are our biggest competitive advantage. As we continue to grow, we are always looking for new talent that understands our culture and commitment to driving positive results for our homecare clients.
In order to be a RiseBoro Home Health Aide (HHA) you must have the following qualifications:
- Home Health Aide Certification through a Department of Health approved (DOH) certifying agency
- Be Reliable
- Be Professional