In our quest to create a more equitable and just organization that values the expertise and lived experiences of those who live in our community, RiseBoro has created its first Community Advisory Committee. The members of the CAC will use their technical expertise and/or lived experience to elevate the voices of the people we serve so they are at the center of program design and implementation.
About the CAC
Using their technical expertise and/or lived experience, members of the community advisory committee will:
- Elevate the voices of the people we serve so they are at the center of program design and implementation
- Contribute to the build-out and implementation of the CAC during their tenure
- Support program design and evaluation
- Serve as an ambassador for RiseBoro during events and throughout the community
- Identify community needs and make recommendations on ways to address them