We're proud of the work we do at RiseBoro. But we can't do it alone! There are lots of opportunities to volunteer in our various programs spanning housing, senior services, health care, youth development, arts, skills training, homeless prevention and access to healthy food. Thank you for considering RiseBoro Community Partnership in your efforts to give back to the community. We value your skills, experience, and especially your devotion and time! As a volunteer you will have a unique opportunity to join forces with a very diverse and dedicated team. Our team is ready to support you on this mission and help make the best use of your time, skills, and energy. We hope that you find the duties of your particular interest to be fulfilling and that your volunteer experience with us is rewarding and positive.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Below are current volunteer opportunities with RiseBoro.
- PPE Packing: Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) packing
- When:Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am-12pm
- Where: 10 Forrest St Brooklyn NY 11206
- Food Pantry: Sorting and distributing of food at RiseBoro’s Food Pantry
- When:Tuesdays from 11-2pn and Wednesdays from 2:30pm-4pm
- Where: 518 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn NY 11206
- Cold Meal Packing: Cold Meal Packing For Seniors
- When:Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday’s from 9:30am-4pm
- Where: 80 Siegel St Brooklyn NY 11206
- ERAP Assistance: Emergency Rental Assistant Program (ERAP) application assistants
- When: Monday-Friday 9:30am-4pm
- Where: 217 Wyckoff Ave Brooklyn NY 11237
- Administrative Assistance: Assistance at RiseBoro’s Homecare office with day-to-day office work (administrative duties)
- When: Monday-Friday 9-4pm
- Where: 535 Bushwick Ave Brooklyn NY 11206
- Youth Mentorship:An opportunity through Ali’s Men and Laila’s Women to develop/enhance a skill set engaging and interacting with 5th-12th grade youth, providing support and guidance through individual and group counseling.
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3pm-6pm
- Where: 1474 Gates Ave Brooklyn NY 11237